Tips for Better Salad Dressing
- Make the dressing directly in the salad bowl or shake in a mason jar.
- Taste your dressing properly, with a piece of lettuce ( No one eats salad dressing/vinaigrette with a spoon).
- Use up jam for a tiny bit of sweetness. ( I love orange marmalade )
- An almost-empty mustard jar can become an easy vinaigrette. …
- Extra homemade dressing can dress up more than salads. ( Tenderloin, Pasta and more)
- Use new and different oils ( hazelnut, avocado or almond)
- Try new vinegars ( blood orange vinegar, sherry wine vinegar or tarragon vinegar )
Savory Spoon Marketplace has: Vinegars, mustards and beautiful and delicious ingredients from around the world to help you get started on your Salad Dressing 101.